The perfect size for intuitively controlling your music. A physical MIDI controller that you can use via USB or wirelessly.
The nanoKONTROL Studio provides transport keys and a mixer section, giving you stress-free control of your DAW or DJ software. It is battery operated and can connect wirelessly with your iPhone/iPad or Mac/Windows. It’s a light-weight, compact mobile MIDI controller that lets you create music more intuitively than ever.
A compact physical MIDI controller that’s ideal for mobile or desktop uses.
Smaller than a letter-sized sheet of paper, the nanoKONTROL Studio is designed for thinness. It’s the perfect size to easily carry in a bag and use with your computer. In spite of its compact size, its controllers provide generous power and a solid feel, making it a convenient and versatile MIDI controller.
USB and wireless for more music production freedom.
The nanoKONTROL Studio can connect not only via USB but also wirelessly. It can easily connect to iPad/iPhone music apps such as KORG Gadget and Apple GarageBand, or to your Mac/Windows music production software. Freed from annoying cables, you can set up your equipment easily and efficiently. Due to careful tuning, you can enjoy low latency and high stability.
Refined and stylish design
The simple, refined, and stylish design features illumination with beautiful white LEDs. The design has been modernized to use alongside new devices such as your laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
A full array of controllers that cover everything from DAW control to DJ performance.
You have the all controllers you need to operate your DAW: sliders that feature generous spacing and stroke, plus a convenient jog wheel. Whether you’re controlling your DAW and plug-ins, or putting on a performance, the nanoKONTROL Studio provides everything you need in any situation.
The nanoKONTROL is compatible with any software that supports MIDI input, including KORG Gadget, Logic, GarageBand, Live, Reason, Cubase, Studio One, FL Studio, Sonar, Pro Tools, Digital Performer, and Traktor.
A lavish bundle of powerful music software is included free of charge.
The nanoKONTROL Studio comes with the incredible “KORG Software Bundle” that lets you start enjoying popular music software right away. Whether you’re on mobile or laptop, you can start creating music as soon as you purchase this unit.
The sounds and functionality of “iPad / iPhone apps” can be expanded by connecting them to a nano Studio series unit.
Apps for iPad/iPhone
- KORG Gadget Le (music production studio DAW app)
- KORG Module Le (piano/keyboard sound module app)
Software for Mac/Windows
- KORG Legacy Collection - M1 Le (synthesizer sound module)
- UVI Digital Synsations (synthesizer sound module)
- AAS Ultra Analog Session (synthesizer sound module)
- AAS Strum Acoustic Session (acoustic guitar sound module)
- AAS Lounge Lizard Session (electric piano sound module)
- Propellerhead Reason Limited (DAW music production software
- Ableton Live $50 discount coupon (DAW music production software)
- For details and downloads of the KORG Software Bundle, click here
Customize using dedicated “KORG KONTROL Editor” software.
Software for Bluetooth MIDI
KORG BLE-MIDI Driver for WindowsThe proprietary KORG BLE-MIDI Driver now allows fast and simple wireless connection between your Windows PC and KORG Bluetooth enabled keyboard (such as the nanoSTUDIO series and microKEY Air).
You can enjoy performing or producing music via an easy wireless connection not only from your iPhone/iPad or Mac, but also from your Windows PC. This is a powerful new addition to the Windows world and this driver works with Windows 8.1 and above.
Bluetooth MIDI Connect for MacThe dedicated utility "Bluetooth MIDI Connect for Mac" allows fast and simple wireless connection between your Mac and KORG Bluetooth enabled keyboard (such as the nanoSTUDIO series and microKEY Air).
This greatly simplifies the sometimes troublesome process of establishing a wireless connection, letting you easily and quickly connect whenever you want.
Bluetooth MIDI Connect for iOS"Bluetooth MIDI Connect" allows you to wirelessly connect your iPhone/iPad and KORG Bluetooth enabled keyboard (such as the nanoSTUDIO series and microKEY Air) even when using an app that does not support Bluetooth MIDI.
This enables wireless connection for any app that supports Core MIDI.
- 8 knobs, 8 siders, 32 buttons ([Mute/Solo/Rec/Select] x 8)
- Transport buttons (Beginning / Stop / Play / Rec / Rew / FF), Track (< / >), Cycle, Marker (Set / < / >), Scene
- Scene Memory
- USB jack (micro B type)
- Wireless Type
- Bluetooth Low Energy (Apple Bluetooth Low Energy MIDI specification compliant)
- Power Supply
- USB bus power (when connected via USB)
Two AAA batteries (when connected wirelessly; use alkaline or nickel-metal hydride batteries)
- Battery Life
- Approximately 10 hours (with the factory settings, when using alkaline batteries)
* Battery life will vary depending on the batteries used and on the conditions of use.
- Power Consumption
- Less than 500mA
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 278 mm x 160 mm x 33 mm / 10.94" x 6.30" x 1.30"
- 459 g / 1.01 lbs. (without batteries)
- Included Items
- USB cable, KORG Software Bundle code, two AAA Batteries for checking operation
- iPad/iPhone that Supports Bluetooth 4.0, and has iOS8 or later installed
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S,
iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad fourth generation, iPad Third generation, iPad mini 4、iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini,
iPod touch sixth generation, iPod touch fifth generation
- Mac that supports Bluetooth 4.0 or later, and has OS X10.10 Yosemite or later installed
- MacBook (Early 2015 or later)
MacBook Air (Mid 2011 or later)
MacBook Pro (Mid 2012 or later)
Mac mini (Mid 2011 or later)
iMac (Late 2012 or later)
Mac Pro (Late 2013 or later)
- MacOS 10.8 10.9 Mavericks or later
- Operating system: Windows 8.1 or later (32-bit/64-bit) [KORG BLE-MIDI Driver is required]
- A computer that is running Windows 8.1 or later, and is equipped with Bluetooth 4.0
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 or later (32-bit / 64-bit)