📦 Ships same day when ordered by 2pm PST. 🛍 Local pickup available daily. Contact us for more information. 💜
Master of the digital method
The sound of steel monoliths and flickering neons signs. Icy, metallic perfection. Magnificent desolation. Through the unique and accessible take on FM synthesis, Digitone is a prime source of new sounds and timbres. Down the rabbit hole we go.
Eight voice polyphonic digital synthesizer
A new deal
Digitone represents our vision of how FM synthesis can be revitalized and modernized. Here’s how: combine FM sound generation with a classic subtractive synthesis signal flow. From jagged chaos to mellow soundscapes in less than a second. Digitone is one unique box.
Choose from multiple FM algorithms featuring carefully selected parameters. Shape the tones with powerful filters. Arrange them with the intuitive Elektron sequencer. Round off with the stellar effects. Now enjoy the most spectacular sounds, seemingly emanating from some parallel universe.
Digitone Online Interactive Demo
The Digitone Online Interactive Demo offers a hands-on way to try out the Digitone. It gives a glimpse of some of the features found in the hardware unit. Try it here!
- 8 voice polyphony (multitimbral)
- Multiple FM algorithms
- 1 × multimode filter per voice
- 1 × base-width filter per voice
- 1 × overdrive per voice
- 2 × assignable LFO per voice
- 4 synth tracks
- 4 MIDI tracks
- 1 arpeggiator per track
- Polyphonic sequencing
- Individual track lengths
- Parameter locks
- Micro timing
- Trig conditions
- Sound per step change
- Panoramic Chorus send effect
- Saturator Delay send effect
- Supervoid Reverb send effect
- Overdrive master effect
- 128 × 64 pixel OLED screen
- 2 × 1/4” impedance balanced audio out jacks
- 2 × 1/4” audio in jacks
- 1 × 1/4” stereo headphone jack
- 48 kHz, 24-bit D/A and A/D converters
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
- MIDI In/Out/Thru with DIN Sync out
- Sturdy steel casing
- Dimensions: W 215 × D 176 × H 63 mm (8.5” × 6.9” × 2.5”) (including knobs and feet)
- Weight: approximately 1.49 kg (3.3 lbs)
- 100 × 100 mm VESA mounting holes. Use M4 screws with a max length of 7 mm.
- Overbridge enabled
- 3 year Elektron warranty
- Power Supply PSU-3b
- Elektron USB cable
Digitone comes packed with grade-A factory content, designed to be the perfect starting block for your explorations of the FM universe.