📦 Ships same day when ordered by 2pm PST. 🛍 Local pickup available daily. Contact us for more information. 💜
Audio enhancer. Audio destroyer.
Add sparkly brilliance, or grimy roughness, to any sound source. Samplers, drum machines, synths, the master bus, you name it. Analog Heat is a fiery furnace destined to make your music glow.
Stereo Analog. Sound Processor.
Take a sound, any sound. Send it through the Analog Heat, try out the eight different stereo analog distortion circuits, add stereo analog filtering and EQ, and hear beautiful things unfold. New life for your existing gear.
Overbridge essentially allows your Analog Heat to be used as a VST/AU effect plugin. Connect the Analog Heat to your computer and conveniently smooth out the edges of all digital sounds. Incredibly useful for bringing your mixes to life.
Sound card operation
One of the most prominent Analog Heat features: it can function as a 2 in/2 out sound card, even while processing DAW audio. Perfect for the traveling musician. Create as you go and make stellar, high quality recordings wherever you may roam.
Through Overbridge, Analog Heat can be fully integrated with your DAW. Learn more about Overbridge
Support & Downloads
Latest OS updates, manuals and FAQ can be found in the Elektron Analog Heat support section
- 8 × Stereo analog distortion circuits
- 1 × Stereo analog multi-mode filter (7 filter types)
- 1 × 2 band adaptable stereo analog EQ
- 1 × Assignable envelope generator/envelope follower
- 1 × Assignable LFO
- 128 user preset slots
- 122×32 pixel backlit LCD
- MIDI In/Out/Thru with DIN Sync out
- 2 × 1/4″ balanced audio out jacks
- 2 × 1/4″ balanced audio in jacks
- 1 × 1/4″ stereo headphones jack
- 2 × 1/4″ CV/Expression pedal input jacks
- 48 kHz, 24-bit D/A and A/D converters
- Flash-EEPROM upgradable OS
- Hi-speed USB 2.0 port
- Headphones out level: +22 dBu peak
- Headphones output impedance: 55 Ω
- Impedance balanced main outputs level: +22 dBu peak
- Main outputs impedance: 440 Ω unbalanced
- Sound card S/N Ratio: 111 dBFS (20-20,000 Hz)
- Balanced audio input level: +22 dBu peak
- Audio input impedance: 39 kΩ
- Sound card S/N Ratio: 112 dBFS (20-20,000 Hz)
- Input level: -5 V – +5 V
- Accepts CV, Expression pedals, Foot switches
- Sturdy steel casing
- Dimensions: W215×D184×H63 mm (8.5×7.2×2.5″) (including audio outputs, knobs and rubber feet)
- Weight: approximately 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs)
- 100×100 mm VESA mounting holes
- Overbridge enabled
- 3 year Elektron warranty
- Power Supply PSU-3b
- Elektron USB cable