📦 Ships same day when ordered by 2pm PST. 🛍 Local pickup available daily. Contact us for more information. 💙
The fastest and most intuitive way to make beats.
A production machine with a variety of analog modeling synth sound engines.
The electribe is a synthesizer-based production machine that turns inspiration into sound at maximum speed. It contains numerous analog oscillators and a wide variety of filters. Whether you're selecting sounds or editing them, all operations are performed simply by using the top panel knobs. In addition, a variety of input interfaces optimized for inputting rhythm, bass, or melody allow you to smoothly create sequences as fast as you can think.
The sequences that you create can then undergo additional evolution on stage or in your laptop. You can enjoy intuitive live performances that link various devices with the electribe, or utilize this capability for full-fledged music production by exporting sequence data to Ableton Live for detailed editing and final mixing.
The latest system version 2 adds a much-requested pattern chain function that will be a great asset for live performances or music production. The lineup has also become more colorful with the new metallic blue model. And we've also provided bonus patterns that reveal even greater sonic potential.
Making your beat-making ideas rapidly take shape. It's the electribe; a synthesizer + sequencer that's thoroughly optimized for speed.
The electribe continues to evolve. A new metallic blue model – a nod to the legacy of electribe
Following the chic gray unit, the lineup has been joined by a metallic blue model that's reminiscent of the previous model, the ELECTRIBE MX. Complemented by the numerous colorfully illuminated LEDs, this unit will energize your playing.
Many new functions added via system update
Updates make the electribe evolve daily. System version 2 adds support for the much-requested pattern chain function and undo function, as well as support for original value display. Users who already own an electribe can update their unit and then enjoy playing.
Download over 200 bonus patterns
Electribe artists, sound designers, and beat makers from around the world have created bonus pattern data packed with new sounds, phrases, and sequences. These 203 different patterns include synthesizer sounds, drum kits, and ideas that work with a variety of musical styles. They are provided as reference materials for your beat-making or as foundations to give you new inspiration.
- Sound System
- Analog modeling sound engine + PCM sound engine
- Maximum Polyphony
- 24 voices
* The polyphony of the entire pattern varies depending on the Oscillator, Filter, and Insert Fx type.
* Independent parameters for each voice have been simplified; four voices share the parameters of one conventional voice.
- Type (409), Pitch/Glide, Edit
- Oscillator Types
- Kick (56), Snare (58), Clap (16), HiHat (42), Cymbal (14), Tom (16), Percussion (55), Voice (16), Synth FX (18), Synth Hit (18), Inst Hit (16), Synth (55), Instrument (28), Audio In (1)
- Filter (Cutoff), Resonance, EG Int, LPF/HPF/BPF (16)
- Type (72), Depth, Speed
- Amp/Envelope Generator
- Level, Pan, Attack, Decay/Release, Amp EG On/Off
- Scale Types
- Gate Arpeggiator Types
- Sampling Frequency
- 48 kHz
- AD/DA Conversion
- 24 bit
- Insert Effect
- One unit (can be used on each of the 16 parts)
Type (38), Edit, Insert FX On/Off
- Master Effect
- One unit
Type (32), Touch Pad, Master FX On/Off, Master FX Hold On/Off
- Number of Steps
- 16 steps x 4
- Number of Parts
- 16 parts
(one part consists of a sound, steps, insert effect, modulation sequence, etc)
- Number of Patterns
- 250 patterns (200 Presets / 50 Initial)
(one pattern consists of parts, master effect, key, scale setting, etc)
- Motion Sequences
- Up to 24 motion sequences can be stored (for each pattern)
- Groove Types
- Pattern Set
- Up to 64 patterns can be stored
- Pattern Chain
- Up to 250 patterns can be chained
- Ableton Live project file format, WAV file format (48 kHz, 16 bit)
- Event Recording
- Up to 100 files can be saved
- Trigger Pads
- Number of Pads
- 16 pads (Velocity sensitive)
- Trigger, Sequencer, Keyboard, Chord, Step Jump, Pattern Set
- Touch Pad
- Gate Arp, Touch Scale, Master FX
- L/Mono, R Output (Standard phone jack)
Headphones (Stereo mini jack)
Audio Input (Stereo mini jack)
- In, Out (Use an included MIDI adapter cable)
- Type micro B
- In, Out (Stereo mini jack)
- External Storage Device
- SD Card (512 MB -- 2 GB), SDHC Card (Up to 32 GB)
- Power Supply
- AC adapter (DC 9V) or AA battery x 6 (Alkaline battery or Nickel metal hydride battery)
- Battery Life
- Approximately 5 hours (Power Saving: ON, with Nickel metal hydride battery)
- Current Consumption
- Less than 500 mA
- Zinc die cast
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 339 x 189 x 45 mm / 13.35” x 7.44” x 1.77”
- 1.6 kg / 3.53 lbs
- Color Variations
- Metallic Blue (electribe2-BL), Gray (electribe2)
- Included Items
- AC adapter (DC9V), MIDI adapter cable x 2, Ableton Live 9 lite (License card included)
- Sync Cables SQ-CABLE-6
- Gig Bag DJ-GB-1