Back soon, to purchase OP-1 accessories contact us
the all-in-one wonder
OP-1 is the all-in-one portable synthesizer, sampler and controller. with additional features like a built-in FM radio and an assignable G-force sensor for motion controlled effects, there is quite nothing like it.
Its modular architecture enables endless sound possibilities without making the workflow complicated or distracting.
The compact design and real physical interface makes it inspiring to create music, no matter who you are or how experienced you are.
synthesizer and controller
With ten synthesizer engines, eight high quality effects and multiple routable LFO’s, you'll never hit the wall when it comes to creativity or finding the right sound for the job. Add the unique built-in sequencers on top of that and you'll understand why so many highly regarded producers and artists hold this little machine so dear.
In controller mode, OP-1 turns in to a full blown MIDI controller, with access to transport (play/stop, record, rewind and forward, a two octave keyboard with four endless encoders as well as a sound module that can be controlled from virtually any external software.
4-track tape feature
Record anything you create with the 4-track tape feature. Match the tape speed to the sequencer tempo for some really nice overdubbing. Change tape speed while recording, or record backwards in realtime. switch to the 4 channel mixer and add some punch with the built in EQ and compressor.
Finally, create a live mix in album mode on a virtual vinyl.
works with your other stuff
When you connect OP-1 to a computer using the included USB cable, the OP-1 shows up as a MIDI controller or a storage device. If storage device is selected, just drag and drop audio files between your computer and the OP-1. All 4 tape tracks are available as well as the drum and synthesizer samples. Everything ready for you to tweak or add to your DAW. No additional software or drivers required, just plug and play.
color coded interface
The unique and award winning design with its color coded interface makes the OP-1 a synthesizer for everyone. The four colored encoders, and the symbols on the keyboard are all designed for easy reading and to make it intuitive and non-technical to control and shape your sounds. So, finally, you don’t have to be an engineer to use a synthesizer.
super amoled display
The vector based graphical user interface is displayed on the brilliant super amoled display running at 60 fps. All graphics run in realtime, so when a modulator is assigned to a synthesizer parameter, you'll see how that specific parameter is animated, telling you exactly what's going on.
16 hours battery life
You can travel the atlantic ocean and back again, constantly making music on your OP-1 before it runs out of power. With over 2 years of stand by time, you can pick it up and create whenever you feel for it. Charging is easy with the provided cable plugged into any computer or phone charger that has a USB connector.
go to op-school
- upgradeable op os with multiple sound, effects and sequencer engines.
- dr wave – raw 8-bit
- fm – easy to tweak fm synthesis
- pulse – square wave type
- string – physical modeling
- digital – raw digital type
- phase – hase distortion
- cluster – multiple wave cluster
- dna – unique id synthesis
- dsynth – dual oscillator
- dbox – drum synthesis
- future additions of engines will be available with software upgrades
- dedicated instant synth sampler with 6 seconds sampling time for each slot.
- dedicated instant drum sampler with 12 seconds sampling time for each slot.
- automated layout feature in drum sampler.
- instant sampling using the built-in microphone or line in.
- classic adsr type envelope
- dynamic envelope for drum sounds.
- future additions of envelopes will be available with software upgrades
- delay – classic delay type
- phone – hacked phone effect
- punch – adds punch to your sound
- grid – grid based echo
- spring – spring reverb type
- cwo – rhythmic delay
- nitro – dynamic filter
- future additions of effects will be available with software upgrades
- 4 individual tracks with instant solo
- instant variable tape speed
- 6 minutes recording time in normal tape speed.
- up to 24 minutes recording time in low tape speed
- loop function with movable region
- tape tricks for break tape, bits and reverse.
- memo 1 & 2 for instant memorizing effects / eq / pan or levels / tape speed
- reverse recording
- classic tape editing features like lift, split and drop
- lift tape recordings back to sampler for creative sound shaping.
- 3 axis motion sensor (g-force) assignable to any synth, envelope, effect parameter or to pitch.
- built-in fm radio – sample direct from any radio station or record straight to tape.
- OP-1 is designed around sound modules that are easy to swap. every ‘building block’ is exchangeable which means that you may switch engine but keep envelope, effect and modulator type. over 1 thousand different combinations of engines, effects and modulation are possible.
- 400 MHz processor core (800 MMACSS performance)
- 64 MB low-power SDRAM (12ns)
- 512 MB Nand Flash storage
- 24-bit 96kHz ADC/DAC
- Li-Ion 1800 mAh
- 16 hours active battery life
- 2 years stand-by time
- charge via USB port
- USB 2.0 high speed (OTG)
- 3.5 mm Line Input, Output
- built-in microphone
- high output mini speaker 8 ohm 1 watt
- 3-axis accelerometer (g-force) sensor
- worldwide fm band support (64-108 MHz)
- amoled display running @ 60 fps
- 320 x 160 pixel resolution
- color depth: 16.7 M
- contrast: 10000:1 (good for outdoor use.)
- viewing angle: 170°
- display life time: 30,000 hrs
- low profile keyboard module
- scissor-switch ultra low profile design
- expected lifespan of 10 million keystrokes per key
- industrial grade incremental encoders. rotational life: up to 1,000,000 revolutions. excellent indexing feel (remains consistent over life) zinc diecast and fiber enforced high performance plastic. used in avionics. operating temperature range: -40 to +85°C
- advanced cnc'd one-piece aluminum design.
- 2 X M6 mounting holes for accessories.
- 2 X cuts for strap accessory.
- light grey powder coated body and edm textured keyboard
- the durable light grey painted aluminum body gives a solid feel and also works as a protection for the internal components. OP-1 has no visible screws.
- L 282 mm (11.1"), H 102 mm (4"), D 13.5 mm (0.5")
- OP-1 comes shipped in a reusable environmentally friendly package made from paperfoam material.